Adidas Stan Smith 'Clean Classics' Trainer
Introducing #adidas Clean Classics. Icons remade to address the concern of our generation; to end plastic waste. Eco-conscious processes create markings unique to Clean Classics. The craftsmanship remains the same. This season, you’re empowered to make more sustainable choices.
- - Primegreen, the uppers contain a minimum of 50% recycled content
- - Pattern efficiency, refined way of cutting patterns to create shoes with minimal material waste.
- - 90% natural rubber and & 10% recycled rubber
- - Bloom Foam, algae harvesting technology that helps keep our lakes clean and promotes clean water
- - Ortholite hybrid sockliner, made with 15% recycled OrthoLite, 6% Bio-oil and 5% recycled rubber.
- - Sockliner made out of cork, a renewable natural material
- - Recycled Polyester, made with recycled materials in an effort to reduce our use of virgin materials and our impact on the environment.
- - Paper laces
- - Upcycling old box material
- - Vegan